Pages

Saturday

moving out, moving in

theoretically things you do often should get easier with time. and it's true on one hand, and it's so not true on the other.
during the past 12 years I've moved like 16 or 17 times, there were months of my 'homelessness' when I lived at my friends' houses - two weeks here, 10 days there. now I'm kind of an expert when it comes to packing, selecting stuff, looking for a new appartment. it got easy, almost effortless.
but on the other hand, it's not so much of an adventure any more. it's practical: one has to live somewhere. maybe the fact that for years things were so temporary and unsure used to give me a kick - it's good to check oneself, see what you really can when a situation gets difficult. but after so many years, I just feel I don't need more checking, I've passed all my exams and should happily graduate:)
yup, I'm moving again and instead of a decent kick, I feel just some tickling...


after almost two years spent in belgrade and some months in my hometown I officially move back to gdansk. as some people say: it's time to start a new chapter.

fingers crossed!
-oh

IMGP0003

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Like your blog and follow you now! It would be great if you follow me too!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

staklene bombone | hard candies said...

thanx a lot! see you at your blog;)