Pages

Saturday

spooky saturday film

spring's a moody lady - it got a bit hazy and cold today, brrrrt! after the morning rain the yard is full of white petals that fall from blooming fruit trees. they really do look like snowflakes.

I don't know why, but first thing I thought of when I got up today was this movie. well, maybe it was because of the colours outside or the spooky peaceful atmosphere around. bennett miller's 'capote' with absolutely exquisite philip seymour hoffman is definitely one of my favourite movies from the last decade. I'm sure the majority of you have seen it and who hasn't should put it on a 'to watch' list!

have a great weekend! and don't get scared with the pictures;)
-oh


Capote dir. by Bennett Miller
Capote dir. by Bennett Miller
Capote dir. by Bennett Miller
Capote dir. by Bennett Miller
Capote dir. by Bennett Miller

2 comments:

Anastasija said...

odlican blog, pratim!

staklene bombone | hard candies said...

hvaaala;)